As an experienced team of Registered Counsellors, here at Living Wellness Centre we provide therapy to families, couples and individuals with a wide range of concerns.
It is our philosophy that if we can walk alongside our clients as they journey through the unknowns and uncertainties of life with deep care & compassion, this creates an opportunity for clients to feel empowered. It is from the value we hold for a strong therapeutic relationship with our clients that allows us to encourage them to find growth and healing through the therapy process.
Here’s what’s important to us:
- We provide a safe and confidential space for clients to share, learn and show up for themselves.
- Our non judgmental environment means clients can find connection, feel validated, and explore the ups and downs of life with a sense of stability and support.
- Finding health isn’t just about the mind. As therapists we know just how important it is to also focus on the physical, mental, spiritual and relational sides of ones self.
- Putting into practice the “AH-HA” moments a client has in session is what can help them internalize & own these discoveries. This is where we help our clients find solution focused steps toward making permanent changes for their future.
- Although the self exploration journey can feel messy at times, we believe it is our role as therapists to not only walk the difficult roads, but also celebrate the wins with our clients. The small things don’t always feel like they hold importance, but it is those same small things that make up the wins.
We don’t see things as they are, we see things as we are.
The future depends on what we do in the present.
You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
Every crisis contains within it the seeds for transformation and growth.
The purpose of psychotherapy is to set people free.
Your body hears everything your mind says.
The greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another.